When Bethan very kindly included me in her post of blogs she enjoys (Sunshine Award!), I thought it was time I also shared some of my favourites. Now, I have so many that these are just a selection (5, to abide by the rules), but I'm pretty sure I'll be sharing more later on and continue to spread the love.
Here are five blogs I am currently loving (Bethan's blog, a pretty place to play is included outside of this list of course - lovely London blog!):
Why: She writes about everything that I love, from books to beauty to honest reflections.
Why: Reading her blog is like chatting to a friend. She gives me glimpses of life at the other end of the world, and posts beautiful photos of her travels.
Why: A fellow London blogger, I love reading and seeing what adventures she's got up to (and usually I want to follow in her footsteps).
Why: Her blog transports me to wherever and whatever her post is about. That's quite special.
And now just for fun, I'll do the random 5 facts about me:
1. I don't write much about it on my blog, but I'm a complete beauty products junkie. I probably own more make up and skincare products than all my best friends combined.
2. Although I do own a ridiculous amount of clothing, when it really comes down to it, I think I'd rather spend my money on a delicious dinner with good company than on clothes.
3. I don't like any kind of mushrooms.
4. George Clooney is my ultimate celebrity crush.
5. I met my husband for the very first time when I was 10 and he was 14.